EYFS Class Teacher - Central London
- EYFS Class Teacher
- Primary school based in Tower Hamlets
- Full time and permanent role
- MPS-UPS pay scale
One of my client schools based in Tower Hamlets are seeking to appoint an experienced, dedicated and enthusiastic EYFS class teacher to start in September 2018.
This is an Ofsted rated Good school with the Early Years provision being judged as Outstanding, which highlights the commitment and dedication from all staff members within the EYFS. The ideal practitioner will be a consistently good or outstanding teacher who has a proven track record of teaching in Early Years.
The school can offer:
- A friendly and dynamic environment with shared planning and excellent resources
- Free onsite parking
- Guaranteed PPA time
- Supportive and inclusive Senior Leadership Team
- A wide variety of CPD opportunities and career progression on offer
The school are looking for:
- Teachers who are child focused, open minded, articulate, organised and creative
- You will have a clear understanding of effective learning and teaching and are willing to work in partnership with an excellent, committed team of staff
- Has a passion for teaching and high expectations of themselves and the children
- Excellent behaviour management skills
- Strong subject knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage
Applications are welcome from creative and talented class teachers with at least one years' experience, or Strong NQTs with experience within EYFS. The Head is committed to the continuing professional development of our staff.
If this EYFS Class Teacher post sounds of interest please send your CV through to Jo @ Reeson Education.