Bradford - Early Years Teacher
Are you an Early Years Teacher seeking an exciting opportunity this 2018? Do you want to make a positive impact on the development of children in an "Outstanding School" with a strong and supportive team?
Here at Randstad Education we are supporting a Primary School in Bradford in appointing an Early Years Teacher. This is a permanent full time position starting February 2018.
The school will offer you
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Internal and external training
- A friendly and supportive team of colleague
- TA support
- Benefits/ discount package
- Plan and deliver creative lessons which are interactive for pupils
- Be innovative and create new learning resources
- Communicate effectively and build a rapport with pupils, parents and colleagues
- Monitor pupil progress and feedback to pupils and parents at parents evenings
- Create a safe and inclusive learning environment for pupils
- Attend departmental meetings and work proactively as part of a small friendly team
- Adhere to relevant policies and procedures
- A passionate and driven attitude for Education
- Outstanding classroom management and inter-personal skills
- Excellent Maths and English standards
- Qualified Teacher Status with EYFS as a main focus
- Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check registered on the update service
- Be available to work on a full time basis
If you would like to discuss the role further please contact Chelsea at the Leeds office on or alternatively email your CV across to Chelsea by clicking apply now!
All applicants will be subject to relevant safeguarding and DBS checks.
If this job is not for you but you know someone who may be interested in this role then we do offer a refer a friend scheme where you can get £300 worth of Love to shop vouchers.
- Early Years Teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job