Our Client is looking for an experienced technician to join their Company
- To operate machinery and to complete assembly and packing tasks so to manufacture, assemble and pack Company products to meet production output and customer quality and delivery demand.
- To deliver performance to meet the Company’s "Customer Service Offer".
- Working cooperatively with your Team to support the effective planning, co-ordination and delivery of production output to meet the demand placed upon your Team, meeting delivery of production schedule and Company business and policy objectives.
- To ensure the required quality of output is delivered and Customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Working with your Team to maintain solid Team ethic, improving performance and Team performance to increase output and eliminate or reduce the impact of identified problems.
- To maintain in an accurate and timely way appropriate records as required by your Team to record and monitor Production output, Team, Process and Product performance.
- To maintain a high level of housekeeping and ensuring health and safety standards are adhered to for you and your Team, ensuring your Team operates in a safe and healthy environment to within Company policy, practice and legislation.
- To develop and keep up-to-date your own professional knowledge, skills and experience in order to meet current working practices.
- To undertake any activity as directed by the Line Management and within current skill range or training to support the introduction of new activities, attitudes, skills or knowledge and/or the demonstration of professional competence.
- To work co-operatively with your Team, Colleagues and the Business as a whole to deliver business objectives and output.
- At all times during employment to devote sufficient attention to the duties and activities required by this employment and to faithfully and diligently perform such duties and powers assigned to the job holder.
- To promote the interests of the Company and any Group Company at all times and to undertake any tasks in support of the Company’s business objectives as a whole.
Qualification’s Skills and Experience
- Experience within a production / engineering environment - to include demonstrable knowledge of manufacturing process technology.
- Experience of setting, operating and troubleshooting a wide range of production tooling within a Plastic’s environment.
- Product Knowledge - can demonstrate ability to hold broad product range knowledge, materials, machinery and associated equipment within the manufacturing processes.
- Project/Schedule Management Skills - the ability to work to plan, delivering production objectives within agreed time scales and costs.
- Quality Management - to include process management and the ability to adhere to and improve agreed procedures.
- Production Experience
- Product Knowledge
- Setting, Operating and Troubleshooting
- Project/schedule management skills