Creative Support is a non-profit provider of personalised care and support services to a wide range of service user groups. Our 2 Extra Care services in Slough provide accommodation and on site care to older people. Working in partnership with the housing provider, Extra Care creates a safe environment where individuals can maintain high levels of independence whilst being able to receive care and support when needed.
Working as part of a team you will provide personal care, support with mediation, nutrition and wellbeing to individuals as part of a commissioned care packages. Each service has a Team leader to support the care staff and both services are supported by a Registered Manager. Our management team provides a supportive environment in which you can learn and develop. There are no requirements to travel from the service on a day to day basis, uniforms and DBS checks are provided free of charge and staff have access to a wide range of benefits.
We are looking for a motivated and warm applicant to work in a caring and positive way with older people. Your role will include:
- Providing respectful personal care, practical and emotional support to older people
- Supporting service users to retain their independence for as long as possible
- Collaborating with service users, families, and involved professionals to provide a consistent and coordinated service that meets the needs of service users
- Working as part of a team and alone in service user homes
- Assisting the line manager with the day-to-day running of the service
Experience of working with older people is not essential; however you must have a warm personality and a passion for improving the lives of older people.
This position offers the opportunity to work in an environment that encourages personal and professional development whilst undertaking a meaningful and rewarding role. Creative Support has obtained Investors in People Silver status and you will receive ongoing training.