Are you looking for a job where you can really make a difference?
Sugarman Health and Wellbeing is well established health care organisation, with over 20 years experience in the Healthcare industry.
We are in need for a support worker of part-time positions within our clients in Stockport & surrounding areas, more specifically for out client for extra support for Elderly. You will need to provide personal care and medication and help with daily tasks.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting individuals in a supported for living site.
- Medication calls for the people you support
- Assist the people you support with all aspects of personal care such as washing, shaving and oral hygiene, toileting and updating records.
- Helping with feeding
- Perform light housekeeping activities.
- Ensuring the people you support are comfortable and very well cared for at all times.
- Opportunity to take the people you are supporting out into the community to do activities and attend appointments - clean full UK driving license is essential.
We are looking for an passionate, flexible and self motivated individual Health Care Assistant / Support Worker.
Does this sound like you? APPLY NOW or CALL US!
As a Health Care Assistant / Support Worker, you will be involved in meeting the needs of a diverse group of service users. You will need to be caring and attentive with skills that are necessary to build strong and trusting relationship with people. It is also important that you work well within a team as you will be working alongside other members of staff.
Benefits working for Sugarman Health include:
- We pay £8.00 minimum per hour
- Weekly pay
- Flexible hours - Full or part time hours to suit your availability,
- Pension scheme
- Paid Holiday
- We offer FREE ongoing training and support to all successful applicants
- Refer a friend scheme - get up to £150
Sugarman Health applicant requirements:
- Being passionate about providing high quality care services
- Dedicated to delivering the best quality of care
- Reliable, punctual and flexible
- Caring and polite
- Well rounded verbal and written communication skills
** Previous care experience preferred **
** Eligibility documents to work in the UK **
** Full employment history and 3 years of reference history **
** Full enhanced DBS clear **
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this role please call and APPLY TODAY!
Sugarman is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Social Care
- Extra Care
- Care Work
- Support Work
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job