£55-60k - OTE £80K Uncapped
South East England
My client, a leading payments company globally, are looking for a progressive Strategic Sales Account Manager who is highly money motivated and has experience within Financial Services sales, ideally within cards or payments. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative organisation who offer longevity and career advancement.
- Develop and implement an aggressive sales strategy to drive new business growth,
- Delivering Global and European merchants, acquirers, relevant third party enablers directly and through channel partners.
- Generate & maintain a pipeline of quality prospects & targets.
- Manage sales process from prospecting, sales & negotiating through to contract closure and hand over to Projects whilst maintaining the businfess ownership until live.
- Conduct ongoing analysis of markets and competitors to ensure products stay ahead of market demand.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to ensure ability to understand & sell & adapt product offering to relevant audience
- Responsible for revenue growth within the specific region
- Directly responsible for meeting and exceeding the revenue expectations on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Obtain a minimum yearly goal in New Business accounts.
- Negotiate pricing and contract requirements.
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the payments industry.
- Outside sales experience with a proven history of consistent achievement.
- A proven sales track record of presenting, influencing and negotiating at a C-level.
- Willingness to travel internationally regularly.
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office suite of products.
- Experience of banking and credit card payments industry is an advantage.
- Experienced in using CRM tools, Oracle CRM is a plus.
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job