Job Title: External Sales
Are you an External Sales Manager with a proven Product Sales track record ideally in the construction sector? Are you confident generating new business as well as managing existing clients?
This is a field based role covering England & Wales. 80 - 100% of your time will be on the road.
- Build on the existing product sales and increase sales across the range.
- To develop sales and increase turnover through repeat customers and new business generation.
- To support and work alongside Specification Sales, generating leads and following them through to orders.
- Identification of new and current business opportunities.
- Create a strong portfolio of clients and increase market network.
- Forecasts - short, mid and long term.
- Proven product sales track record
- Ideally, experience in specification sales
- Proven ability to manage workflows with multiple stakeholders in an effective and efficient manner
- Excellent communication skills to ensure understanding across cross-functional disciplines
- Proven exceptional planning and organisation skills
- Commercial Sector Market knowledge
ACS is recruiting for an External Sales. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be an External Sales please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as an External Sales. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as an External Sales with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the External Sales role you desire.
- "field sales manager" "bdm" "national sales" "sales" "account manager" "specification sales" "product sales"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'