To support company growth, a new senior position has arisen for an External Sales Manager to manage the external sales team driving sales growth on our range of Specialised Computing Platforms.
What will make you a success in this role? That will no doubt be your strong background in people management, new business development and proven track record in delivering sales target in excess of £20million plus. Your experience in solution orientated selling in computing, electronics or technology related background will also be desirable. With your team you will be expected to develop a strong pipeline of new accounts which are rewarded with a high rate of commission as well as account manage existing customers.
This position calls for a candidate that has a proven track record in leading and developing a team for sustained sales performance. Experience in completing and executing sector and customers sales strategies with innovation and enthusiasm.
Working predominantly in the field with your team with regular monthly visits to the company's office
Required Experience & Skillset:
* Currently in a field sales management role with a minimum of 5+ years track record.
* Proven experience in delivering own sales and team target in excess of £20million+.
* Mature leadership style able to coach and mentor high performance teams.
* Consultative/solution orientated B2B selling experience ideally with computing equipment.
* Well established and polished customer facing sales skills with excellent problem solving skills
* Commercially astute with a sound understanding of business processes and an abundance of common sense.
* Excellent organisational skills in the areas of time management and work scheduling/prioritisation.
* Competent communicator and negotiator with proven ability to engage customers and internal stakeholders at all organisational levels.
* Confident presenter, able to communicate and deliver a persuasive customer context value proposition.
* Knowledgeable and competent user of current day office automation packages.
* Full and clean driving licence required for a Field Based Role.
* Positive, self-motivated, team player with professional appearance and behaviour.
* Strives to consistently hit targets and maintain high standards from the team.
* Able to handle pressure to meet difficult customers and their deadlines.
Full-time, based remotely from Head Office
Uncapped, Performance Related Based on Commission Structure
28 days Personal & Public Holidays, Additional Holidays accrued tenure proportionate
Auto Enrolment Company Contribution Pension Scheme.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.