We are looking for a competitive field sales representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients for our well established client based in Poole, Dorset.
The successful salesperson will be working closely with Sales Director and team to help grow sales within identified key sectors in both the UK and Europe. Ideal candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services. As an outside sales representative, will also research sales competition.
- "Get the sale" using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
- Forecast sales, develop "out of the box" sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand client database in the UK and Europe
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and driven
- Sensitive to multi-cultural environment
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Clean current UK driving licence
In return company offers friendly and honest working environment, based on solid values of respect, honesty and positivity as well as:
- Excellent basic salary
- Impressive bonus scheme
- Company Car
- Contributory pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Regular travel in the UK and Europe
- Ongoing training provided to develop your skills
- Genuine career opportunities
If you believe you are the right candidate, please speak to Anna or Karolina at Mploy in Poole for more details.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidate's details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job