Our client, a rapidly expanding US-listed biotech organisation, is looking to recruit an External Reporting Senior Manager (Head of) to strengthen its finance function during an exciting growth phase.
In this newly created position, you will assist the Finance Director deliver a high standard of internal and external reporting, effectively support regulatory reporting and returns and develop and promote a well-controlled finance environment. The role will also work closely with the business to advise on technical accounting and regulatory matters.
- Delivery of the company's year end financial statements to the SEC.
- Production of interim financial statements
- Delivery of regulatory reporting
- Production of materials for Board meetings and investors
- Providing technical advice to the business (IFRS, US GAAP and Regulatory Accounting Guidelines)
- Support the conversion to US GAAP reporting from IFRS
- Ensuring that appropriate SOx controls are in place and adhered to
Applicants should be fully qualified, ACA, CA, ACCA or CPA and ideally have trained in a Big 4 or Top 10 accounting firm. As well as strong evidence of post-qualification external reporting gained within a US listed business, you should possess excellent interpersonal skills and an excellent work ethic.
This is a demanding and varied role with significant exposure to the Senior Management and Executive team.
Good opportunities for further development and progression exist as the organisation grows.
- regulatory reporting
- Financial reporting
- external reporting
- SEC reporting
- qualified accountant - ACA
- US listed
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'