External Liaison Advisor
£16,500 plus benefits
Hunters’ award-winning client is a market leading legal firm specialised in the financial industry with a large and vibrant workforce. You will be joining a team of motivated consultants who enjoy socializing together and taking part in team events and evenings out.
The benefits and career progression are first class (please see below for list of some of the benefits.) Our client prides itself on its ethical values, customer service and high standards.
The External Liaison Advisor will communicate with clients, building strong relationships and working to strict deadlines. Having an eye for detail and being able to organize your time efficiently so that customer and business need don’t suffer. When business needs requires, supporting with queries via letter, email & fax, understanding the legal process and from time to time liaising with external suppliers/clients over the telephone.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Organize work load according to customer and business needs/priorities
- Ensure 100% compliance with company and regulatory policies and law
- Working according to the company Values
- Ensure clients’ accounts are kept updated with factual and correct information
- Ensure all funds due from External Agents are received in a timely fashion.
- Raise any risks to the business to your line Manager.
- Look to meet and exceed own personal KPI’s and objectives
- Keep management and other areas of the business updated with the relevant information required
- To be able to take full ownership of a task and to manage it effectively
- To carry out any other ad-hoc duties as requested by senior management in the HR Department
- To build a strong relationship with external clients
- Understanding processes and to be able to adhere to these
- Being a support service to other departments
Formal Education & Certification
- Senior High School education or GCSE Equivalent
- Relevant qualification
Knowledge & Experience
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- In depth knowledge of internal systems desirable
- Compliance within a debt recovery company
- Team player
- Willingness to learn
- Good communication skills - both written and verbal
- Fully accredited training
- Career path available with the opportunity to achieve professional qualifications
- 22 days annual leave increasing with service to up to 27 days
- Up to 5 days additional unpaid annual leave
- Subsidised worldwide travel insurance
- £25 monthly gym allowance
- Healthcare cash back plan
- Income protection
- Pension matching scheme