An exciting new opportunity has become available for a External Sales Executive to join a successful & growing wholesale client based in East Kent.
As a professional Sales Executive, you will be responsible for promoting the business and products within your local area - TN location.
- Promotes, sells and secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organisation's products/services.
- Telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers' whilst working with an internal sales contact in the main office.
- Deal with all customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with other departments within the business.
- Action the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Analyses the market's potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customer value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Identifies advantages and compares organisation's products/services.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on a daily basis whist identifying customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps up to date of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions and attends external visits with other brand owner on exciting days out/trips!
- Candidates must live within the TN postcode
- Proven successful Sales experience
- UK Driving licence
- Experience in the Beverage Sector would be advantageous
- Problem Solving Abilities Results Orientated
- Work Independently and in Teams
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite & Contact management software
- Must be well presented
Car allowance is offered to successful candidates/use of company vehicle plus uncapped commission within an OTE 1st year between £30-£35k. For more details, please apply!