External Communications Manager (14-month contract)
£43,000 - £48,000
This renowned Environmental organisation are looking for an interim External Communications Manager for their Head Office in London.
An External Communications Manager is required with knowledge of Media Relations and Press Office Management. Candidates with experience of the Environmental industry would be well received.
Due to maternity cover this company, a leading Environmental business based in Central London requires a proactive External Communications Manager with strategic planning experience for an interim position for 14 months. As an External Communication Manager, you will be required to:
- To implement a hands-on approach to seeking increased Media coverage, such as arranging interviews, liaising with journalists and writing press releases whilst working closely with the senior management team.
- Champions the External Communications strategy, maximising increased positive exposure across the UK & Ireland and building the organisation's reputation amongst the board network of stakeholders.
- To give recommends of business development issues and protection of customer relationship, as well as managing any negative press which may arise.
The External Communications Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Strong Media and Press management background from a large B2B organisation, with a good nose for a story.
- Effective communication skills and a commercial mindset, which will able you to deliver clear and concise positive messages.
- Highly upbeat and engaging individual who can interact, manage and deliver with optimism whilst dealing with a pressurised workload.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Public Relations to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Central London based Environmental company will offer you:
- £43,000 - £48,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday and other competitive benefits
- 14-month contract, with this leading organisation playing an important part of delivering their Media strategy.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Press Office Management and Media Relations and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the External Communications Manager role, please contact Mary O'Brien at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on .
- MEDIA RELATIONS / PR /