Are you communications/PR professional looking to join a rapidly expanding business based in Cambridge?
My client, an innovative organisation, are seeking someone with significant communications/media relations experience to join their digital marketing team as an external communications executive.
- Work closely with the External Comms team to plan their PR programme to support the teams overall communications strategy
- Develop and maintain relationships both internally and externally, including media relationships to maximise coverage from any news stories
- Help manage social media to support achievement of communications activities
- Copyright and edit content and materials, including reviewing colleague's drafts from other areas of the business
- Proactively suggest creative ideas to help complement the communications strategy
Skills, knowledge and personal attributes required
- You will have extensive corporate communications/media relations experience
- Educated to 1st class degree level
- Fluent in English, other languages would be an advantage
- Understanding of key social media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram etc.)
- A pro-active nature, enthusiastic and driven
- Organised, great communicator both written and verbally
- A true team player
If you would like to learn more about this role please give me a call or apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'