Ipswich or Colchester
up to £40,000 per annum
Following a period of growth my client is expanding both their client offering and geographical reach within East Anglia. To meet this increased demand they are looking for two motivated Audit Executives to join their team, one based in the Colchester office and one in the Ipswich office.
As a recognised and respected financial services adviser. my client has ambitious plans for further growth and this is an exciting time to join a firm who have a commitment to progression and staff development.
They are looking for applicants with drive and a determination to succeed, in return are offering the opportunity to make a difference and influence strategy within their Corporate department.
As an External Auditor, you will be expected to manage work flow and ensure that tasks are completed to a high quality, assisting in the planning, execution and finalisation of the audit process. You will check and supervise the work of junior staff and address any problems before submitting them for Manager / Partner review.
You will have the opportunity to undertake audits for a broad range of clients across a variety of sectors, including owner managed businesses and the not for profit sector.
External Auditor Responsibilities:
- Mentor and supervise junior members of staff
- Report to Managers / Partners on the progress and management of assignments
- Lead audit teams of up to five people, mostly within the North Essex area, with occasional stay away assignments
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with clients and colleagues
External Auditor Experience and Qualifications
- Part or fully qualified with either ACCA, ACA or equivalent
- Comfortable using Audit software, preferably CaseWare and good understanding of Microsoft packages, in particular Word and Excel
- Audit experience in a practice environment
- Experience in a client facing role, with good verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to organise and motivate a team
- Full driving license and access to independent transport
Salary: negotiable for the right candidate
Location: Colchester or Ipswich
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job