Do you have experience working with a Freight Forwarding company, strong knowledge of AOG and time sensitive shipments and looking for night work? Then this may be for you!
- Handling AOG Air exports, dealing mainly in Aviation shipping
- Advising Flights to Customers
- Customs NES entries
- Obtain pricing and quoting for customers
- Making Airline bookings
- Post flights
- Working closely with overseas Agents/transport supplier coordinating and arrange collections for UK and cross trade shipments
- Booking in Import shipments when required
- Inputting POD Costs
- Delegating work to Night driver and assisting with the labelling and loading
- Loading and Unloading of drivers but this is minimal but at times required
- Educated to GCSE standard
- Security Level D essential
Person / Experience Required
- Comprehensive all round knowledge of exports
- Experience in Aviation Shipping
- Computer literate
- Strong knowledge of AOG and time critical shipments
- Be able to work under their own initiative and be self-motivated
- Be able to make commercial decisions falling in line with the customers’ requirements to ensure deadlines are met without unnecessary expenditure.
- Car Owner essential
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Source4 are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas, a proof of address and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.