Do you have AOG and experience working in a Freight Forwarding Company and looking for a new opportunity? Then this may be for you!
7am - 7pm, 4 on / 4 off
- To action Export shipments via air / road via customers’ requests i.e. Telephone / Fax or e-mail
- Collation of all Export documentation, such as Hawbs / Mawbs / Customs formalities / post flight / invoicing / security procedures / routing of shipments / airline liaison / transport request and reporting / Crosstrade movements, from start to finish
- Cutting Airway Bills
- Customs - to ensure custom documentation is in accordance with supplier’s instructions including IPR / OPR / Export Licenses entries.
- Invoicing - to ensure invoicing is completed on a daily basis where required and as per customers’ requirements / deadlines.
- Transport; arranging and liaising with driver
Person / Experience Required
- Minimum 2 years Export Experience working in a Freight Forwarding Company - covering the above duties
- Aerospace Experience
- AOG / Time sensitive shipments
- Experience of Pre-Alerts and Post Flights
- Must be a car driver
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Source4 are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas, a proof of address and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.