Export Transport Planner - Immediate Start Available
EXPORT TRANSPORT PLANNER - 18month Contract
Offering a salary £23,000 to £25,000 - Monday to Friday 08.00 - 4.30pm
Based in Fradley Park
Immediate Start Available
18 month Fixed Term Contract
Working for one of the world’s largest and most successful Freight & Logistics organisations. We are seeking to recruit an experienced EXPORT TRANSPORT PLANNER to join our client who is based at Fradley Park, Lichfield. This is an 18 month Fixed Term Contract.
Require a candidate who has strong knowledge and experience of working in Export Transport Planning. Duties & skills required include:
- Planning experience
- Knowledge of the European market/trailer prices
- LTL, PTL and FTL planning to various European countries, from multiple UK collection point (EU and non-EU Markets)
- Geographical knowledge of the European counties
- Coordinate collections and deliveries per customer agreed times lead times
- Speak and negotiate price with haulier
- Good Communication skill with haulier/customer
- Mega trailer carrier contacts knowledge (Advantage not essential)
- Knowledge of Microsoft excel, Outlook
- Able to work part of a team
Working in an ever changing fast paced environment, for this role we require an outgoing, confident and experienced Export European Transport Planner who has gained hands on experience of working in a similar role in the Freight Forwarding industry.
Due to the location, we require applicants to drive and have their own transport.
- Road Transport
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'