My client, a well-established Nationwide Company based in the Rochdale area are looking to recruit a Spanish Speaking Export Sales Support Clerk.
This a fantastic opportunity to join a Company who offer great career progression and who spend time investing in their Employees. The right candidate will be given the chance to progress onto a full sales role in the future
On a day to day basis you will be;
- Dealing with enquires and selling a wide range of products
- Liaising with regular customers, taking orders and upselling products not in their regular range
- Dealing with inbound calls from customers enquiring about new products, delivery queries and dealing with and delivery issues
- Responsible for ensuring that all the relevant paperwork is ready for the stock being exported out of the country
- Going into the coldstore checking stock/pallets
- Accurately processing orders, creating price lists, preparing presentations, contacting customers with offers via phone/email etc.
Therefore, you must be:
- Highly motivated
- Detailed orientated
- Flexible, forward thinking and adaptable
- Able to work well on your own as well as part of a team
- Experienced in all Microsoft application
The Customers will be varied and diverse, speaking predominately English and Spanish, therefore, you must be fluent in both English and Spanish and have excellent communication skills.
The working hours are Monday-Friday 0800-1700 and you must be flexible as some travel will be required.
If you are looking for a fantastic career opportunity and want to work for a forward thinking Company then apply now with your current updated CV.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not always able to reply to all applications. If you haven’t heard back from us within 2 weeks then please accept that your application has been unsuccessful for the role we currently have advertised
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job