Export Sales Representative -Spanish and Italian
Role: Spanish and Italian speaking Export Sales Representative
Salary: £27,000 - £35,000 depending on experience + Bonus Structure
We are recruiting for a Spanish and Italian speaking Export Sales Representative in North Nottinghamshire. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a highly successful, global client!! We are looking for an ambitious and successful sales professional with experience in selling into export markets (B2B is desirable)
The successful candidate will receive a company mobile phone, company laptop, priority airport pass, progression opportunity and the chance to travel internationally
You will be responsible for building strong relationships with new and existing clients both face to face and over the telephone/email. This is a great opportunity for someone with a strong export sales background looking to join successful company where you can establish yourselves and develop a career.
The role of Spanish and Italian speaking Export Sales Representative involves looking after Spain, Portugal, Italy, Australia and some Eastern European Countries for sales and distribution sales. Reporting to the Export Sales Manager
Essential Skills Required:
- MUST be fluent in both Spanish and Italian (written and spoken)
- Travel is essential - Once or twice a month travel to Spain or Italy is required
- Must hold UK driving licence
- Advanced IT skills in all Microsoft packages
- Possess the ability to communicate at all levels
- Able to develop new and existing relationships
- Highly organised and able to prioritise workload
Commutable from Chesterfield / Mansfield / Nottingham/Sheffield/Derby
Don't miss out apply now!! Send your CV to Turnerfox Recruitment or call
- Spanish / Italian / Export / Sales / Languages
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'