McCauleys Trailers are one of Northern Irelands leading trailer Manufacturers. We manufacture agricultural trailers for the transportation of plant, machinery, materials and equipment.
This role is based in Toomebridge and would be perfect for someone who has done business to business sales previously.
You will be responsible for managing the existing Dealer Network in Europe, as well as contributing to the development of distribution channels in other territories without sales coverage.
Day to Day Duties
- Manage sales, forecasting and prospecting for the assigned territory
- Develop relationships with current dealer network to support and manage effectively
- Prospect new dealers for territories and market segments not sufficiently covered
- Manage dealer order patterns and stocking plans with the objective of achieving targets and company forecasts
- Preparation of weekly reports detailing territory sales activity
- Attend shows, product demos and other sales activities as required
- Communicate new product launches and new pricing policy as required
- Make presentations to end-user customers and key accounts
- Coordinate sales training for existing and new dealers
- Report all competitor activity, market movements and trends
- Liaise effectively with the Sales and Marketing Coordinators, production team and other internal functions as required.
- Knowledge of written and spoken European languages would be advantageous but not essential
- Will have a strong track record of success in a similar role
- Minimum of Three years experience in a similar position
- Well developed communication and interpersonal skills with a friendly yet professional manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job