My client is looking for an immediately available candidate to join their team on a 1 year fixed term contract.
The client is an instantly recognisable retail company with a strong international presence based in Teddington.
Key responsibilities are:
- Sales order admin: processing export orders onto Quickbooks and sending to warehouse for fulfilment
- Liaising with internal marketing and supply teams with regard to stock availability for export orders
- Export customer service: informing customers of availability issues and shipment dates
- Liaising with the warehouse with regard to shipment dates and requirements
- Completing and sending paperwork to customers/shippers, including customer-specific commercial invoices and packing lists
- Chase pro forma payments for customers who pay prior to shipment
- Entering new (and updated) product info onto customer systems
- Logistics and paperwork for export orders shipped direct from Far East
- Arrange export sample orders from warehouse and office
- Create and maintain customer export order forms/templates
- Collating and completing export registration paperwork
- Month end review of export shipment and invoice dates
- Dedicated and hard working
- Previous experience in a finance department
- Good communications
Benefits to be discussed at the discretion of the client.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job