Job Title: Export Sales Executive
Our Client is looking for an energetic, motivated and target driven individual to join their growing sales team in a newly created Export Sales Executive position. You will be responsible for ensuring a steady stream of growth in the company's sales through relationships with European customers and forming relationships with potential prospects across the European market.
- To promote the Company's products and sell them to new customers and potential prospects across Europe
- To carry out sales order processing and maintain relationships with European customers
- To ensure the database of customer information is up-to-date and accurate
- To provide technical support as required by identifying customer specifications, taking measurements, providing drawings for manufacture, etc.
- To visit customers as required (International driver's license required)
- 3+ years salesexperience
- Languages: English and German essential, other European languages a bonus
- A clean international driving licence is essential
- You will need to be will need to be flexible, have good communication skills and relevant maths skills, Academic qualifications equivalent to degree level are desired
Salary Range & Benefits:
- Hours of work 08:30 - 17:00 Monday to Thursday, 08:30 - 16:00 on Friday (With 30 minutes for lunch)
- The position is Southampton based but the successful applicant must be willing to travel around Europe as required.
- Pay dependent on experience.
- Annual bonus scheme based on company's performance
- A Company contributed pension scheme
- 20 days holiday per annum + bank holidays (from 1st January until December 31st)
This is an outstanding and rewarding opportunity where you will play a key role in the European/Global expansion and growth of the company.
ACS is recruiting for an Export Sales Executive. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be an Export Sales Executive please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as an Export Sales Executive. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as an Export Sales Executive with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Export Sales Executive role you desire.
- "sales executive" "new business" "business development" "bdm" "export" "regional sales" "field sales"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job