European Export Sales
Are you a fluent German speaker with an understanding of German industrial manufacturing business culture? Right now, we are actively recruiting for a professional and experienced German speaking European Export Executive for a successful company located in Sutton-in-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire. If you are seeking your next German speaking role within Export Sales and are happy to regularly travel to Germany this is the right opportunity for you!
European Export Sales
This is a hands-on sales role focused on increasing our sales in Germany. With a focus on service and long-term associations, the ability to build and sustain excellent and productive business relationships with customers is also essential. A good proportion of working time will be spent in Germany visiting customers and prospects. The position requires an ability to discuss products, processes and solutions with engineers, so an understanding of engineering is required. The ideal candidate will be a professional and confident communicator who is capable of honestly selling the service and capabilities of our client
- Ensure that the most valuable sales leads are found and generated, and these opportunities are
quickly converted to profitable, low risk, secure business
Prioritise quotes based on value and likelihood of success and make every effort convert them to
Build productive business relationships with key decision makers and influencers in target
Plan and execute cost-effective sales visits to customers and prospects to win new business.
Take all reasonable measures to protect existing business with accounts in your area of
Generate sales leads and recommend marketing activities to further support your sales lead
- Hours of work are MON to THURS 8.30am - 5pm and Fri 8.30-3.15 - however, due to travelling you may work outside of these hours
- Fluent German.
At least 2 years of previous experience in a similar role
- 'A’ Level / Higher or equivalent education
- Good knowledge of the German market
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving abilities
- Willingness to travel frequently to Germany
- Long term career with stable business
- Salary £25-30k Plus bonus
- Contributory pension and 25 days holiday
- Full support and training
Our client is part of a large manufacturing group that sells components to manufacturing companies throughout the UK and Europe via their website and catalogue. They are a solid business who continue to grow and develop within a busy market place.
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV today by clicking on the Apply button below and we will get back to you within 5 working days!