Export Sales Coordinator
Our client is a successful manufacturing company based in East Leeds that is currently seeking an experienced Export Sales Coordinator to join their small, friendly and outgoing team. The successful candidate can expect free on site parking, a busy fast paced role within a friendly and relaxed environment.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide customers with the guidance, support and knowledge of the team to assist them when placing orders
- Advising customers of stock, despatch and delivery information for their orders
- Liaising with other departments within the supply chain to deliver exceptional customer service on time and in full
- Ensuring all customer POs are processed in a timely manner in accordance with departmental guidelines, including NSPO (Non Stock Purchase Orders)
- Order amendments: carrying out changes, amendments or additions to orders in accordance with departmental guidelines
- Creating picking lists, DGNS (Dangerous Goods Note), and finalised customer ETAs & Invoices scanned and emailed
- To include freight rates, collection dates, ETAs, confirm bookings and manage warehouse calendar
- Investigating order & stock queries & freight forwarder issues
- Enthusiastic, friendly & hard working individual who is able to work on own initiative
- Conscientious & focussed with attention to detail
- Ability to deal with new challenges
The role is extremely busy & demanding, sometimes challenging but very rewarding and satisfying.
The job in itself is a complex set of processes which are time critical and cost critical.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"