Your main purpose would be to provide admin support to the export manager and associated sales teams.
Some other responsibilities include;
- Processing of purchase orders.
- Ensuring timely delivery of products according to customer specification.
- Preparation for customer appointments, overseas visit, trade shows and events.
- Accurate data entry of customer lead sheets.
- Liaising with other areas of the business such as Export, credit control and operations.
You will need to have the ability to work flexibly according to customer requirements and departmental needs with a well organised and structured approach. The right personal will be customer focused with a “can do” attitude.
Hours – 9AM – 5PM
This role is to start towards the end of August however interviews will be held in July, if you have temporary contracts that are coming to an end please don’t hesitate to be in contact. Alternatively if you are looking for a new opportunity and would be interested in this role please apply or contact me on the below details.
Lauren.firstname.lastname@example.org OR 01604 636644
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job