Working within a small administration team you will be responsible for the export administration on a day to day basis. You will be able to demonstrate flexibility in handling a variety of tasks and will have a highly organised and customer focused approach to dealing with enquiries and orders.
The administration team is responsible for all activities associated with customer service including order processing, arranging and tracking transport, organising site surveys, collections & installations.
You will be handling enquiries and orders relating to machines, accessories and spare parts for both our UK & Export markets, requiring an ability to communicate with a professional and customer focused attitude at all levels.
Your main duties will include:
- Handling enquiries from international customer base by telephone & email.
- Processing of UK & Export customer orders.
- Communicating with production and purchasing departments on availability and despatch dates
- Working closely with warehouse staff preparing despatch documents for both domestic & international shipments.
- Preparation of invoices and credit notes.
- Daily monitoring of and liaising with customers about transport.
- Maintenance of customer database and price lists.
- Liaising with transport companies, third party installation engineers, Area Sales Managers, customers and internal service department.
No cold calling.
Full training will be provided on our products & systems.
- Fluent (verbal and written) language. Spanish, German or French
- Strong customer service focus with proven track record within a sales support environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite, confident & efficient telephone manner
- High level of organisation and attention to detail with a logical approach to gathering and processing information
- Flexible & confident attitude with a proactive hands-on approach
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications - Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to work in fast pace environment with high level of accuracy.
- Team player with a strong ability to work on own initiative
- Use of SAP
- Working knowledge of international export procedures and preparation of customs documentation
Depending on experience.
Full Time, Permanent
Monday - Friday 08:30 - 17:00
20 days + Bank Holidays (pro rata)
Premier Placement Services Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for these vacancies.
For a list of all our current vacancies please visit our website - www.pps4jobs.com
- Customer Service
- Export Administration
- General Admin
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job