Are you an experienced Regulatory Affairs Manager within the Export market? Are you looking to take on a new challenge with a Pharmaceutical Manufacturer? If so we are looking for individuals just like you!
Our client is looking to recruit a Reg Affairs Manager for their site in the London area. Experience in regulatory affairs in the export markets is beneficial for this role.
This is an ideal time to be part of a team that is expanding and have the opportunity to really make a difference and add value to an already professional Regulatory team globally.
- Working with a network of stakeholders to execute defined strategies
- Achieve timely registrations
- Life cycle maintenance and compliance activities
Experience, qualifications and skills:
- Analytical: can appraise information and easily identify the gaps / issues
- Strong communication: clear, concise and comfortable working across cultures / countries
- 'Can do' mentality: dives in from day 1 and gets the job done
- 3-4 years hand on experience working within medicines regulatory affairs and/or substance based medical devices regulatory affairs (EU or non-EU)
- Experience with biocide, cosmetics and food supplements regulatory affairs is beneficial although not mandatory requirement
If this role is of interest to yourself, and matches your skills sets and experience then please click apply below to submit your CV. Please ensure your up to date contact details are on your CV before applying. If your application is shortlisted, we will call you and discuss the role in further detail to ensure this role is what you are looking for and meets our clients needs.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job