Salary: Competitive, DOE
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Hours: 40 per week, Monday to Friday, Days
Neal Brothers are major specialist export packers of capital equipment established in 1916. With over 100 years of experience, this privately owned and professionally managed business offers fit-for-purpose export packing solutions, consolidation, warehousing, inspection and quality check of packing level worldwide. Our Heathrow site specialises in bespoke cases and packing to customers` requirements.
We are seeking to recruit an experienced export packer for a vacancy based in our facility at Heathrow Airport.
Export Packer - The Role:
The successful candidates will be involved in various packing duties in our Heathrow facility. The role will involve working with wood making bespoke packaging cases for customers to exact specifications and packing.
Export Packer - Candidate Personal Attributes:
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
• To be self-motivated with a flexible and positive approach.
• Have the ability to work well as part of a team in a busy environment and take direction.
• Ability to communicate well with a good level of numeracy and literacy
• Have the ability to understand written and verbal instructions
• Be safety aware
We require applications from interested candidates who have gained experience in busy operational or manufacturing warehouses and will be able to demonstrate the required attributes through experience. Requirements are as below;
• Valid driving license (for local deliveries)
• Good verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to learn quickly
• Dependable & accurate
• Willing to learn new skills
• Able to work in a team environment
• Flexible approach to work
• 5 year background check
• Knowledge of hazardous goods would be good but not essential
• Will be level D trained or prepared to undertake this training
• Able to work extra hours when necessary
• Fork lift license would be a benefit
We offer a friendly working environment with day working Monday to Friday 40 hours a week.
If you have the skills and experience we require for this role and are looking for a new challenge please click on APPLY and forward your CV to us with a relevant cover letter, explaining why you are a good fit for this role, including your salary.
Please be aware that this position will require a DBS check to be completed and approved.
No agencies please
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job