Export Operations Coordinator
We are currently working on behalf of our client for an Export Operations Coordinator ( Up to 40,000 per annum) to work for a international freight forwarder. The role is based in Basildon, Essex. They are looking for someone to join their busy and expanding team.
The principal responsibilities of the Export Operator:-
· Building rapport with customers and generate new business
· Taking booking and arranging shipments
· Completing export documentation - including bills of lading, NES entries, invoices
· Providing quotations
· Negotiating with suppliers to achieve better buying rates
· Liaising effectively with customers, hauliers, shipping lines and overseas.
· Support the sales team to develop and secure new business
The successful Export Operations Coordinator will have: -
· Previous experience in shipping/freight forwarding sector
· Excellent communication skills
· Deliver a high level of customer service
· Must have excellent attention to detail
· High level speed of accuracy
· Ability to work under pressure and good organization skills
· Hard working
· Willingness to learn and develop new skills
This is a full time permanent position
For more information please give Zoe a call on
- freight forwarding
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"