Export Manager - Medical Devices
UK Based with extensive international travel
£40,000 - £70,000 + OTE + Car
75% Travel Internationally
Our client is multinational Medical Device business with over 1000 employees worldwide. Due to continued growth a new role has opened up for the position of Export Manager. This role will involve the Distributor Management of sales within the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Asia Pacific Markets.
The Export Manager will be responsible for growing the business in the assigned region by increasing sales, optimizing cash collections and managing the budget as well as expanding our sales channels by finding and training appropriate partners and making sure that our product segment related strategies are executed.
- Ensure that distributors achieve their respective sales targets
- Ensure timely payment of invoices from distributors
- Provide accurate forecasts on a monthly basis, on distributor level
- Provide Market analysis and knowledge; understand dynamics of each country
- Support partners with 3-year business plans
- Provide product & technical support for distributors; build and coordinate education program in collaboration with Marketing
- Identify potential new distribution partners for certain regions, product segments, etc.
- Build and negotiate budget for each distributor
- Create Sales plan for each product launch
- Understand and address distributor needs
- Frequent liaison with Customer Service and other support functions to provide the highest possible levels of service to distributors
- Liaise with QA department regarding any quality & regulatory issues
- Ensure all distributors complete all compliance training within set deadlines
- Identify Key Opinion Leaders and build relationships in the focus regions
- Excellent face-to-face communicator
- Leadership skills, experience with Distributor management
- Entrepreneurial approach, self-starter mentality
- The ability to read, analyse and interpret business documents, procedures, periodicals and professional journals.
- Tough decision maker, analytical thinker, field-oriented
- Negotiation skills with International customers
- The ability to understand and explain complex issues to a diverse population.
- The ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex or controversial topics to a diverse internal or external population.
- Appropriate cultural awareness of relevant markets
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Sales Administration, Marketing, Business or equivalent work experience with technical and or administrative training
- Min. 3 years of experience in a sales capacity, in the Medical Device Industry working with international distributors
- Any other language is beneficial
Should you wish to learn more about this role please click apply now!
Please note due to a high number of applications we cannot reply to every candidate.
Harris Lord is acting as an employment agency for this role.
Keywords: Medical Device, International, Sales, Business Development, Distributor, Distribution Network, Distribution sales, medical sales, international sales, global sales,
- Global Sales
- International Sales
- Medical Devices
- Medical Sales
- Distribution Network
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job