- Our client is a genuine market leader in the sales, manufacturing and distribution of acrylic based products, such as MMA, sheet and composite, monomers, polymers, resins and liquid acrylic resins.
- Due to expansion, they are currently looking to add sales professionals to the business.
- You are likely to be based in the UK and spend up to 50% of your time covering France, Spain and the Benelux, although they will also consider sales professionals living in Europe.
- You will be selling the company's manufactured acrylic sheet and composites, used in a multitude of manufacturing applications.
- You will be developing new business across France, Spain, Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands, setting up distribution channels and partners, as well as gain projects, plus deal with OEMs and contractors on occasion.
- You will be working closely with the Sales and Commercial Manager to develop and implement sales strategy.
- You will be developing the market, selling sheet and composite to signage manufacturers, sanitary-ware manufacturers, cladding, structural panels & partitioning companies, automotive companies, architectural, decorative and industrial coatings companies, to name a few. This is an OEM, distribution and manufacturing led sales role.
- You will negotiate price deals, monitor account profitability as well as develop relationships with distributors and agents.
- You will represent the business at relevant exhibitions and industry associations
- When not in the field, you would be expected to work from a satellite office.
The Successful Candidate:
- You will have International sales experience across Europe and be fluent in French and English, with other languages being beneficial.
- You would ideally have sold plastics, sheets, chemicals or associated products used in a multitude of manufacturing applications, although our client buys on attitude, hunger and application.
- They will also look at candidates from manufacturing, retail or general industry. New business winners with a demonstrable track record of sales success will be considered from all sectors. Career driven.
- You will be an influencer and persuader, able to negotiate at all levels.
- You will be a strategic thinker, innovative, driven and always looking for fresh ideas.
- You will have good organisational, planning and presentation skills.You will be a new business hunter and also happy with account management.
- You will have good numerical ability in order to prepare quotes, analyse margins, forecasts and prepare other sales data.
- Basic salary of £45k- £65k dependent on experience
- Commission and bonus of up to 20% on top.
- Company car allowance
- Health cover
- 25 days holiday, mobile, laptop
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting business, so if you are looking for an International sales role, with a genuine market leader and you speak fluent French and English then please apply today!
SEO: sales, account manager, area sales manager, field sales, ASM, construction, export sales, sales executive, french, europe, plastics, fmcg, england, europe, midlands, London, North
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- sales executive
- account manager
- field sales
- area sales manager
- export sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job