Export KAM - Key Account Manager
Organic Skincare / Body care and Hair care products.
Working for a global market leader in the field of natural / organic products this exciting role will see the appointed person join a trail blazing company at the cutting edge of ethical beauty products. Part of a global market leading group that has been established over 30 years this fantastic opportunity to joint a dynamic and socially aware business will offer the successful candidate a rewarding long-term career.
Home based - good access to Motorway / Main road links and the ability to access offices in the South West / Wales area as required.
Base salary to £50k / £500pcm car allowance / Bonus / Comprehensive benefits package / 25 days
The key function of the role is to maintain and grow revenue and customer numbers in the Export market selling a range of Organic Skincare / Body care and Hair care products through business partners.The Export Key Account Manager will be responsible for managing a network of direct resellers and channel partners throughout Europe. The role will involve management of existing key accounts but also involve new business activity to extend the Export network. The role will be relatively autonomous with the appointed person being responsible for the full sales cycle from lead to close.
The role will require -
- Ability to build and maintain strong customer (multi-channel) relationships.
- Supply market intelligence and be proactive in identifying opportunities to develop new/ specific products to exploit opportunities.
- Ability to identify key brand growth opportunities from sales analysis.
- Develop knowledge of Competitor activity as well as an understanding the key drivers affecting target markets.
- Work closely with internal customers to form productive and effective relationships to ensure the best service is delivered.
- P&L responsibility. Accurate forecasting of all monthly, quarterly, and annual AOP.
- Forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for the region and projecting expected sales volume and profit including for new markets.
- Assisting in the design and development of sales objectives and targets within the region and achieving agreed sales targets and outcomes
- Serve as a business representative at industry events.
- Expected to travel for this position (post-COVID-19 restrictions) and have a strong understanding of cultures and environments across the region and or experience of travelling in the area.
Candidates for this role will require -
- Previous experience working in an Export Sales role dealing with Europe / overseas markets.
- This will ideally be from within the Health / Beauty / Associated sectors but exceptional candidates from any FMCG background will be considered.
- Candidates will have excellent negotiation skills and be able to demonstrate experience managing, developing, and securing high value (£500k+) accounts.
- Candidates will have a highly commercial mindset and be strong influencers who have excellent financial / account development skills
- Additional language skills are highly advantageous.
To apply for this - or any of our exciting opportunities in the medical devices sales market - Apply Online
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'