Exports/Imports Coordinator - near Dumfries
Your new company
You will be working for a highly successful global manufacturing company, near Dumfries.
Your new role
Our client is looking for a full-time and a part-time Export/Import Coordinator to assist the Export Manager liaising between the different sales reps, international customers, and the in-house operational departments.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting customers in preparing / consolidating orders
- Obtaining shipping quotations and answer queries
- Raise export documentation and help with export administration
- Liaise with relevant authorities as required
- Coordinate export compliance in collaboration with production team
- Perform any other duties appropriate to the position and on occasion to support team members
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed you will need recent experience in an export/import's administration role, excellent interpersonal skills to communication between teams, customers and colleagues of diverse origins. A 2nd language is an advantage but not essential.
a successful candidate will have a strong attention to detail, be well organised, have the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment, with a calm and confident attitude. You will need to be a quick problem solver, flexible and work well as part of a team.
Strong IT skills are essential - with a good understanding of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
What you'll get in return
- 31 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Death in Service - after 6 months probationary period
- Health Cash Plan - after 6 months probationary period
- Pension contribution.
- Free onsite parking.
- 9-5 flexible working pattern.
- 35 hours per week.
- £20,000 to £25,000 depending on experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Exports coordinator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'