Export Gateway Coordinator
My client is seeking an Export Gateway Coordinator in the Freight Forwarding Industry based in Feltham.
Working as part of the Export Gateway team, the Export Gateway Coordinator will be responsible for the delivery of an effective and efficient customer service to the business. They will be required to carry out all department activities in accordance with the industries best practice, ISO, standard operating procedures, regulatory compliance and H & S. Must have knowledge and understanding of how logistics or other large service organisations operate, have excellent knowledge of export procedures as well as having excellent understanding of freight industry security processes and complete understanding of DfT/CAA, HMRC and IATA regulations
Key Activities / Accountabilities:
- Some previous experience of Export Consolidations an advantage
- Motivation skills
- Ability to develop through training
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- To work effectively as an individual and a member of a team by cooperating and supporting colleagues in the workplace
- Previous experience of working in freight industry
- Ability to effectively use a range of ICT applications
- Proven commitment to continuous professional development
- Flexible to take on other tasks as required by management
- Professional approach
- To have a systematic and methodical approach to work
- The ability to listen and explain information accurately and clearly
Essential Technical experience:
- Fully PC literate on excel, and word applications
- Experience of working within an Export Gateway an advantage
- Experience of working within the Freight Forwarding industry
- Experience of DfT/CAA, HMRC and IATA regulations.
Required Behavioural Competencies:
- Able to build credible relationships with others
- Able to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take responsibility for own workload
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with variable requests being made
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic approach to work at all times
Reporting to the Export Gateway Manager - Freight Forwarding
Full time: Shift Pattern -8am to 16.30pm Tuesday to Saturday 10.30am to 18.30pm Monday to Thursday Midday to 22.30pm Friday
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'