We are looking for an experienced Field Sales Manager with a with a strong sales acumen and from a technical engineering background to join a company based in Andover, Hampshire.
The role is to manage and develop the company’s principal sales route which is a network of distributors across Europe. The role will include direct sales and product demonstrations to academics and researchers.
As the business grows in size, the role and responsibilities of the Field Sales Manager are likely to increase and develop.
Key Interfaces: Distributor network, End customers, Marketing, Technical Support, CSR, Manufacturing & R&D.
- Develop & cultivate overseas distributors to ensure worldwide coverage in the allocated territory
- Establish effective business relationships with executive decision-makers in key and prospective accounts
- Prepare sales action plans & schedule sales activity, particularly with respect to new products
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development
- Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue
- Understanding / background in Life Sciences or Engineering
- Experience of Commercial Sales process
- Good communicator and persuader
- Proven technical Sales ability
- Good presentational skills
- PC literate (MS Office, CRM etc.)
- Market and customer focus
- Willingness for international travel
- Dynamic, Enthusiastic and Progressive
- Fit into a small company culture
- Good relationship builder
- High Integrity
For this position, export sales would be seen as an advantage but is not essential.
Contact Louise Howard at ReQuire Consultancy for more information.
- Technical Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job