Export Documentation Operative
Are you an experienced Export Documentation Operative dealing with freight services? Do you have a Positive 'can-do’ attitude? Are you looking for a job for life with a company that will assist you in your personal development to move forward in your career?
What you get:
- up to £25K depending on experience.
- 25 days + Bank holidays
- Pension, holidays, and your birthday off.
- Childs first day of school off work.
- Flexible lunch breaks, take less time at lunch and finish early!
- Generous twice annual bonus for all staff based on companies’ performance
- Personal development through training and education programs.
- Fun place to work with lots of social events each week - Pizza Fridays!!
- Ride to work scheme.
- Counselling service.
- Sickness benefit reward.
- Efficiency and accuracy are key in this role.
- Approachable and interpersonally effective.
- Have a sound knowledge of export documentation and the processes involved.
- Great communicator, with a positive and pro-active approach to work.
- Team player who can work with the team to find solutions.
- Raising shipping instructions to the shipping line in an efficient fashion, ensuring all the information is true & correct.
- Support Account Managers & Senior Manager.
- Completing draft bills of lading with accuracy and making any necessary amendments as quickly as possible.
- Ensuring clients receive a draft B/L prior to date of sailing.
- Approving MB/L and sending pre alerts long before they’re due to arrive (preferably 5 days after sailing).
About the company:
- Entrepreneurial leading Logistics company with huge international presence who are experts in freight and global shipping.
- Rapid growth of over 25% YoY.
- High-achieving team who have a community spirt like no other.
- Regularly recognises and reward’s all their employees
- Established for over 20 years.
- They reinvest profits into team development and have won several specialist industry awards.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'