Do you have a minimum of 18 months experience?
This is a great opportunity to join a successful company with a friendly team of people.
To produce export shipping documents using our in-house computer system, filing, faxing, email/telephone duties within a busy office. Basic office and computer knowledge essential. Position requires good English and numeracy, and duties will include:
- Obtaining invoices/packing lists/certificates of analysis for document packs
- Preparing and maintaining vessel files
- Producing bills of lading using in-house (FCL) system
- Checking containers and seal numbers and loading manifests where provided
- Liaising with shipping lines to issue correct bills of lading, whilst checking and approving they are correct
- Actioning customer documentation enquiries by answering query emails and resolving the problems.
- Completing amendments to bills of lading immediately
- Dispatching documents to customers
- Pre-alert to destination - dispatching accurate master manifests and export declarations within 3 working days of the vessel departure
- Export customs entry experience (although not essential as training will be given)
- Knowledge of Incoterms
Please Note: When applying for one of our vacancies, we will create a private application on our website so that the employer can view and respond to you. If you would like to update or remove your CV from our website, you can login and delete it at any time. We will send you login details when the application is made.