Our client an international freight forwarder is now seeking an Export Documentation Clerk to join their team.
- Receive B/L instructions from clients, sent to back office for entering in the system, monitor receipt, when received, check for accuracy and sent to client for approval
- Receive bookings and enter onto in house system
- Liaise with hauliers with regard to collections
- Raise invoices and issue credits to overseas agents
- Check vessels have sailed and issue docs
- Send pre-alerts to overseas agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job