My client is a well established forwarder looking for an Export Documentation Clerk to join their successful team!
Daily duties include:
- Receiving Bill of Lading instructions from clients, sending back to office for system entry, monitoring receipts and sending for approval once received
- Checking invoice credits
- Receiving and approving UCR
- Associate UCR to MUCR and close
- Export customs entries
- Completing AMS/ ACI entries
- Checking vessels have sailed and issuing docs
You must have previous experience within ocean freight import or export and shipping.
Working hours are monday - friday0900am - 1715pm
- Bill of Lading
- Ocean Freight
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'