Export Document Assistant needed in the heart of Central London
Do you strive to work for a global company?
Do you want to work for a company that is a UK leader?
We are currently recruiting for a UK leader who provide businesses & the public a variety of documentation, from Certificates & Invoices to ATA Carnets.
Based in their Head Office, just a 5 minute walk from Cannon Street Station and Mansion House Underground.
- Check, certify and issue specific Documents
- Cover branch offices when required to
- Deal with customer enquiries by phone, e-mail and fax
- Be responsible for team stationery and daily maintenance of stock requirements
- Maintain stocks of and sell blank documents
- Balance all sales against till printout and sign off with accounts department
- Attend all team and chief executive meetings
- Identify potential members and pass leads to membership team
Skills and Experience
- Able to work in a team
- Strong customer focus
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to build good working relationships
- Ability to work autonomously
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
Experience of Export Documentation is preferred but not essential.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job