Our Bracknell client is seeking an Export Customer Administrator to join their large and busy company.
The day to day running of all aspects of sales administration, export shipment and customer service in accordance with the established company procedures and standards laid down, and in line, with the specific instructions of the customer service manager.
- Dealing with enquiries from both internal and external customers, i.e. Production, Warehouse, Marketing, Purchasing, Sales Representatives, third parties such as Freight Forwarders, Chamber of Commerce and the end user/distributors.
- Order taking and keying, including telephone and (e)mail. Also being able to recognise an opportunity to be proactive which may lead to an additional sale or sales.
- Processing and progressing orders, to give the customer exact details of his/her order, status, progress, latest delivery details, problems, alternatives, etc
- Managing shipping arrangements, instructions, documentation and liaison between the various parties involved
- Processing customer complaints and credit notes quickly and accurately, thus pinpointing any problems and avoiding unpaid invoices as a result of such delays.
- Being pro-active when dealing with internal/external customers. The end result is to build respect and rapport, which benefits all our customers, both internal and external.
- Professional and positive communication skills
- High level of computer literacy
- Good numerical and literacy skills
- Team worker
- Knowledge of export/custom paperwork requirements
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job