My client, based in Maidenhead, are looking for an Export Coordinator on a temporary basis due to workload, the role could go permanent for the correct candidate. The role is office based and due to the location of the office you will need to drive.
The role will be making sure the sale of all products to European countries goes smoothly.
Duties to include:-
- Obtaining all information for customs clearance
- Ordering equipment from suppliers
- Arranging packaging
- Liaising with customers and suppliers
- Updating on progress of sales/shipments
- Liaising with transport companies/import/export agents
- Experience in dealing with Exports
- Experience in a sales coordination role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- IT literate, including use of a sales order processing system or CRM and good excel
- Team player
What's in it for you?...
- Excellent (negotiable) hourly rate + REED holiday pay + REED Benefits
- Free onsite parking
- Friendly team
If this is of interest and you have experience in dealing with Exports, please apply by clicking on the apply now button.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'