Export Coordinator required to work for a growing industrial equipment supplier. Due to the on-going success and growth of the company they are looking for an enthusiastic Export Coordinator to start a now vacant role dealing with all shipping documentation, planning of export and also raising commercial invoices.
The ideal candidate will have a proven background working within sea freight and live within a commutable distance of Slough.
Export CoordinatorPosition Overview
- Arranging appropriate packing, taking into account the climate, terrain, weight, cost and nature of goods and also the delivery and warehousing of goods at their final destination
- Raising commercial invoices & keeping all documentation in order
- Obtaining, checking and preparing documentation to meet customs and insurance requirements
- Maintaining communication and control through all phases of the journey
- Maintaining current knowledge of relevant legislation
- Planning the loads for shipments ensuring the most efficient use
- Negotiating contracts, transportation and handling costs
- Obtaining, checking and preparing documentation to meet customs and insurance requirements.
- Dealing with part loads and groupage ensuring the most cost-efficient use for each delivery
- Dealing with special arrangements for transporting delicate cargoes
Export CoordinatorPosition Requirements
- Minimum 2 years' experience in an Export Coordinator role focusing on Sea export
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational and planning skills;
- Teamwork, tact and good interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving ability, particularly when working under pressure;
Export CoordinatorPosition Remuneration
- Salary £23,000 - £30,000 (Negotiable)
- Monday - Friday (8:00 - 17:00)
- 33 days holiday including bank
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job