Export Coordinator required. Following a period of sustained success and profitable business wins, my client is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic export coordinator for its highly dynamic team in Middlesex.
The current team requires an ambitious and motivated individual with a background in a freight forwarding / logistics operations role. Experience in export operations is not essential but would be highly beneficial.
Export Coordinator Position Overview
- Dealing with Coordinating exports mainly into the far east.
- Contact customers and schedule in delivery
- Regular contact with Customs, ensuring clearance
- Develop strong working relationships to ensure supply chain processes are efficient.
- General administration and client contact as required
Export Coordinator Position Requirements
- Proven background in a freight forwarding position
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Customer focus
- Good team player
- Commercial awareness
- Flexible approach to daily tasks and work load
Export Coordinator Position Remuneration
- Salary £20,000 - £24,000 (Dependant on experience)
- 09:00am - 17:30, Monday - Friday
- 30 days' holiday, including bank
- Parking on site
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy