An independent, specialist logistics and global supply chain management company, providing innovative logistics, e-commerce and supply chain management services since 1988. A global logistics, freight forwarding & supply chain specialist working across a broad range of industry sectors to give customers a personalised solution built from a robust and proven set of core services, including Warehousing and fulfilment, Globaltranspotation,freight forwarding and supply chain and support management
Reporting to the Operations Supervisor to liaise with customers,suppliersandtransport companiestoensureanefficientoperationalserviceisprovided. Work on motor sports projects.
- Be thefirstpointofcontactforallcustomers
- Ensure documentsare receivedwithinthedesignatedtimeframe;
- Liaise with Suppliers,Forwardersandagentstoobtainuptodateshipment information
- Providetransportcompanieswith informationtoensurecustomerdelivery requirementsaremet
-Assist the quotesteamasandwhenrequiredincludingfollowingupquotessubmitted
- Good experience of both ocean and airfreight is required
- Ability to "think outside the box"
Please note that we endeavour to reply to all applications received but this is not always possible owing to the large number of applications we receive.
If you have not heard from us within 28 days of your application, you should assume your application has been unsuccessful
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"