Do you have experience administering export documentation within an international Manufacturing/ FMCG business? Are you looking for part-time opportunity within an industry you can be passionate about? Do you want to play a key role in a market leading business who operate with entrepreneurial flair?
This is a new role working 18.5 hours per week Monday to Friday ideally 10am - 3pm or similar.
Export Coordinator & Customer Support (part-time) - Job Overview
The primary purpose of this role will be to administer export documentation required for domestic and export sales, ensuring all paperwork meets customer and legislative requirements. In addition you will support the customer service team with planning and placing orders, handling transportation, allocating stock, liaison with factories and warehouses as well as supporting with continuous improvements and projects.
- Timely and accurate completion and provision of all required export documentation for the shipment of customer orders
- Ensure orders are accurately managed in line with agreed service offering
- Ensure that sales contracts and customer agreements are set up accurately and to agreed timescales, and are regularly monitored and reviewed
- Communicate with customers and across the company supply chain to ensure the correct and timely fulfilment of customer orders
- Management of the customer inbox in line with the agreed process
- To proactively use the company ERP system
- Ensure the correct management of orders, invoices and credits, in line with financial month end deadlines.
- To actively participate and support with continuous improvement initiatives and other project work
Export Coordinator & Customer Support (part-time) - Required Skills and Experience
- Experience working within an international Manufacturing/ FMCG business
- Previous experience managing the order to cash/ invoice process
- Experienced in building strong customer relationships (both externally and internally)
- Experience of working closely with production, planning, commercial and logistics teams when required to meet tight deadlines
- Previous experience of SAP or ERP systems
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Strong ability to problem solve both as an individual and as a team member
Export Coordinator & Customer Support (part-time) - Benefits Offered
- £25,000 - £30,000 pro rata
- 5 hours per week (10am - 3pm Mon to Fri or similar)
- 24 days holiday entitlement pro rata
- Annual bonus scheme
- Life assurance
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business
- Export Administration
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'