Our client, a busy, international freight forwarder based in Thorpe, is looking for an Export Clerk to join their team.
The role will include:
- Processing shipments for export by air
- Acting as primary contact for air exports, responding to enquiries and booking shipments, both for UK customers and overseas agents
- Ensuring that all paperwork and monetary transactions are completed accurately, in a timely manner, and according to trade laws
- Liaising with the Air/Ocean/Road Freight and Warehouse departments
- Working as part of a team
Candidates should have relevant experience including Customs entries, customer service and preparing quotations for customers and overseas agents. You must have good IT and communication skills and be organised, able to multi task and maintain attention to detail.
To apply for this position you must have the right to work in the UK on a long term, permanent basis and live within a 10 mile radius of the location. Egham Employment Agency and Egham Agency Temporary Services Limited are acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role and we regret that we can only respond to those applicants who most closely match the specified criteria.
- Export Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job