£18,000 + Free Parking
This is an excellent opportunity for a customer focused Export Assistant to join a busy local organisation and be part of a very successful established team.
Some of your duties will include:
- Co-ordinating the delivery and shipment of customer orders to destinations throughout the world
- Allocating stock required to meet customer order requirements and processing deliveries
- Liaising with Freight Forwards and Shipping Agents to arrange the despatch of customer orders
- Completing 'track and trace’ process on computer system to monitor deliveries being completed
- Liaising extensively with clients to keep them up to date with progress of orders and anticipated delivery schedule
- Managing any delivery issues that arise and ensuring all queries are fully resolved
Burton, Bolton & Rose will only respond to candidates who they consider suitable for the role advertised. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose or Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"