Export shipping Administrator
Fantastic benefits package
My client is a worldwide oil distribution company who have been in business for over a decade. They provide solutions within the food industry all across to Marine and Textiles Lubricants. As they are expanding rapidly within the Admin team they are looking for the right fit to join their team. With their reputable reputation within the industry they don’t recruit often a very rare opportunity! This would be a fantastic opportunity for an Experienced Administrator looking for a Career and not just their next role.
Duties and responsibilities includes:
- Ensure that Overseas Remote stocks are replenished as detailed on the MTMs order, thus contributing to the requirements to supply “On time” and in an economic manner.
- Plan and Organise entry, despatch and documentation of Home and Export sales orders, to a high level of accuracy, liaising with relevant works personnel to ensure customer’s requirements are met in full, delays minimised and payment is facilitated
- Produce clear and concise instructions, issued to all affected contact points, both internal and external, as soon as possible after receipt of communication and/or order, prioritising as necessary, to ensure orders meet the customer’s delivery requirements.
- Develop contacts within BRV overseas agents / stockists where appropriate, in order to facilitate deliveries in a timely and economic manner and therefore improve customer service and satisfaction
- Communicate with credit control personnel re status of customer account, if necessary at time of order receipt or enquiry, via e-mail and direct verbal contact in order to minimise overdue accounts
- Negotiate freight costs with selective carriers taking into account cost, reliability and service
- Assist with Remote Store order processing if and when necessary or other task as requested by Sales Order Office Manager, or Sales Director
This is fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to be a part of an organisation that put their employers first!!
Contact me directly if you would like to be considered for this rare opportunity on
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'